Bhutan By road Package (5 Nights/ 4 days)
Travel date: 27th April 2017
1. Round trip Dhaka Bhurimari Dhaka by AC Bus
2. Bhurimari Border to Bhutan and return mini Bus or Tata Sumo
3. 1 Nights accommodation at Phuentsholling on Twin Basis ( Standard Room).
4. 2 Nights accommodation in Thimpu on Twin Basis ( Standard Room)
5. Daily Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Full time Transportation's by Non AC Mini Bus or Non Jeep
( 1 Jeep 8 person) for daily sightseeing
7 All Applicable Hotel Taxes & service charges.
1. Entry Tickets to during sightseeing.
2. Any personal expenses or medical reason.
3. Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity. Mineral water
4. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. AC will not operate in Hill areas.
5. Camera fees, Guide / tour escort charges & Entrance Fees
6. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
7. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
9. Visa 600/-BDT & Govt. Tax 500/-BDT
10. Any Border Tips
27th April: DAY-1: Start Journey from Dhaka at 8.00 pm
28th April: Day 02: overnight Phuensholling
29th April: Day 03: We shall proceed towards Thimpu(phuensholling to thimphu distance 172 km 7 hour journey &visit cherry monastry woden bridge.
30th April: Day 04: After Breakfast at 9 a.m National Memorial Chorten, Royal Palace, Bhutan Parliament, Archery Ground, Local Market. BBS Tower etc. Evening a stroll in & aroung The Clock Tower. Overnight Thimpu.over nighg thimphu
01st May: After Breakfast 6.30am proceed towards Phuentsholling. Reach Phuentsholling & Chcek in India . Evening By bus Dhaka.
2nd May: We reached in Dhaka at 7.00 Am.
Note: (Minimum 10 Persons needed for this package)
Days : 4 | Nights : 5