Paradise of Myths and Mountains NEPAL (3 Nights/ 4 Days)
01N/S- NAGARKOT, 01 N/S- KATHMANDU, 01 N/S- POKHARA
(DAY 01): KATHAMNDU AIRPORT -NAGARKOT (38 Km, 1:30 HOURS)
Arrival at Int’l/Dom Airport, welcome with Rudhrakch mala & soft drinks Nepali represents ancient Nepali culture, transfers to Nagarkot. Nagarkot, situated at an altitude of 2175 m above the sea level. It offers grandstand panorama of Dhaulagiri in the west, Kanchenjunga in the east. You can see more than five of the world’s tallest mountains like Lhotse (8516 m), Cho Oyu (8201 m), Makalu (8463 m) and Manaslu (8163 m) and many other lesser summits including the highest peak Mt. Everest (8848 m). The magnificent view of the snow peaks especially during sunset & sunrise fills one with awe. View the gorgeous sunset fromhere. Overnight will be at Nagarkot.
(DAY 02): NAGARKOT - POKHARA (200Km. 6-7 HOURS & MANAKAMNA DARSHAN2 HOUR)
After breakfast 07:30 am and check out from the Hotel and proceed on a scenic drive to Pokhara. Enroute enjoy cable car ride to Manakamana Temple & 2 hours Darshan temple & continue drive 3 Hours to Pokhara. Evening arrive Pokhara and check-in the Hotel Overnight at hotel in Pokhara.
(DAY 03): POKHARA SIGHTSEEING
Wake up early to watch the gorgeous peaks during sunrise & the marvelous view from Hotel, a charming city & After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour of Pokhara including Dave’s fall, Gupteswore Cave, Bindhabasini temple, Seti River , Pokhara Museum and check out from the Hotel and proceed on a scenic drive to Kathmandu. Arrive Kathmandu and check-in at the Hotel. Overnight at hotel in KTM.
(DAY 04): KATHMANDU SIGHTSEEING- DEPARTURE
After having breakfast start 07:30 full day sightseeing of Kathmandu valley which includes Boudhanath Stupa (Temple of Buddhist), Soyambunath Stupa (Monkey Temple) from there we can view Kathmandu valley), Durbar Square(Historical Temple and living god . After breakfast, depart for Tribhuvan International Airport for your flight to home. It’s time to say good bye to all new friends you have made and take back warm memories of your trip.
- Welcome in arrival with soft drink
- Airport returns transport with A/c Car
- 01 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Kathmandu with Breakfast
- 01 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Pokhara with Breakfast
- 01 night’s accommodation at respective hotel in Nagarkot with Breakfast
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in all places exclusively by A/c Car
- 01 Triple room with breakfast
- KTM/PKR/Nagarkot/ KTM by A/c Car
- All applicable hotels + transportation taxes (24.3%)
Package Cost Excluding:
- Air Tickets
- All places temple entrance fees during sightseeing if extra then above mention
- Any kind of optional tour
- Expenses of personal nature (Telephone + Laundry + Porterage bill
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities and nature’s fury
- Any other services which are not mentioned above.
- Any High Season, Christmas, Diwali, New Year Supplement Charges
- 4.50 % GST on total tour cost.